Keller Knapp REALTORS are industry experts, trained counselors, savvy negotiators and resourceful professionals who can lead you seamlessly from contract to closing on the home of your dreams. Learn how…
Why is now the time to buy?
- Pride in your home/no landlord
- For the tax benefits, including mortgage interest and property taxes
- Real cost of rent is higher than a mortgage
- Appreciation potential – Average rate of appreciation is 4.4%
- Because I’m getting married / we want a place to raise a family
- To invest in myself and my future
Why do you need a realtor?
Whether you’re in the market for a primary residence, an investment property or a second home, purchasing real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. A real estate agent can provide the focus, due diligence and expertise needed to help you find the home of your dreams.
Keller Knapp Realtors are:
- Trained counselors who can help you get pre-qualified or pre-approved for a loan
- Market authorities who stay abreast of inventory and market conditions
- Savvy negotiators who can identify advantages and disadvantages in purchasing a particular home and can win terms that best suit your needs
- Industry experts who can lead you seamlessly from contract to closing
- Resourceful professionals who can recommend you to proven service providers
- Members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR
Why do you need a Buyer Agency Agreement?
- Just like when you hire an accountant, a doctor or a plumber, YOUR Buyer’s Agent will guide you through her or his area of expertise, saving you endless time researching, planning and negotiating within their professional industry.
- When you sign a Buyer’s Agency Agreement you are agreeing to “hire” a personal representative who, by law, must represent your best interests to the best of her/his ability.
- There is no cost associated with a Buyer’s Agency Agreement. The Seller’s Agent is responsible for paying the Buyer’s Agent fee.
Why do you need Keller Knapp?
Keller Knapp is a premier, boutique, full-service real estate brokerage that:
- Focuses on a strong relationship style
- Trains and mentors our agents
- Supports a dynamic team of realtors who are empowered to make the decisions without any regional or corporate approval.
- Believes that exceptional agents produce exceptional results, focusing on quality over quantity
- Focuses on the power of doing the right thing, while always making every client matter.
- Puts clients first, ensuring their real estate experience is always one of a kind.
- Maintains a community-focused approach with both time and resources.